Sunday, May 19, 2013

Storm chasing dinner - Portobello Grille

We started our storm chasing weekend in Elk City. Figured it was a pretty central location for Saturday's forecast. Searching through Yelp, there were only 2 highly recommended places to eat since I'm shying away from fastfood places. After checking into the hotel and getting their recommendation, we headed across the street to the Portobello Grille. The Hubby and I both ordered burgers - mushroom and swiss for him, and cheese and avocado for me. No lie, they looked and tasted like I made and grilled them at home. For the $10 each, it was so worth it! For my side i chose the homemade tomato basil soup and after the burger I shouldn't have been surprised. One word - deliciousness. I look forward to storm chasing in Elk City again!

No comments:

Post a Comment