Saturday, May 25, 2013

Boston's - pizza and beer

Not sure if I have written about this place before and considering I am catching up on some past experiences, I realized I still have a love for pizza. Maybe it's not just a teenage or young twenty-something passion. Cold pizza isn't quite as appealing as it was before - maybe that's the only sign that I'm growing up. For my milestone birthday (not saying which milestone), my sweet Hubby took me to Boston's for my free flatbread. Checking with the server about just how spicy the Spicy Chicken Pesto flatbread was, I decided to go for it. Besides, it would go great with my Sam Adams seasonal beer that had already been ordered. While the menu boasted of a crispy crust, I like that it wasn't too crispy. Toppings were chicken, basil pesto, poblano peppers, diced tomatoes, feta and mozzarella cheese. Divine...

The Hubby ordered wings and usually they are fantastic, but the last two times we ordered them, they were on the fattier side. He ordered the garlic wings and I had one - good flavor - intense garlic. Let's just say, not too many kisses happened until I gave him a peppermint - lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment