Friday, April 13, 2012

It's All Greek to Me

Today for lunch, I joined my friend for lunch in Plano at Ziziki's Greek restaurant. We were greeted nicely as we walked in the door and chose to sit in the beautiful dining room instead of the massive patio since it was windy. The server helped us decide on the menu with some good descriptions and suggestions. Our drinks never went dry and we were checked on consistently by two different servers. We both ordered the Chicken Greek salad and when they came, I was impressed. Large salad served with 2 skewers of chicken pieces cooked to perfection. The dressing on this salad was divine. I never tasted anything so delicious on a salad. I could taste the pieces of cucumbers and even had to ask for more because it was so amazing! Our plates were cleared promptly and our check was processed quickly. A great meal although slightly pricey. Chicken salad, a drink and tip was $20. I'm glad I got what I paid for though.

No comments:

Post a Comment